Future Generali re-launches Future Health Suraksha with host of new features
Future Generali India Insurance Company, the Insurance joint venture between Future Group of India and Generali Group of Italy, has re-launched Future Health Suraksha; a Health Insurance Plan with host of new features beneficial to the customers.
Future Health Suraksha offers enhanced features, such as –
- Life Long Renewals
- Floater options above age 45 years available with entry age upto 70 years that are renewable lifelong
- Upward revision of premiums
- Cumulative bonus from 1st claims free renewal, instead of 6th renewal
- Cumulative bonus earning and reduction at same percentage .i.e.earn 10 percent CB for no claims and 10 percent reduction in CB for any claim (instead of 20 percent reduction followed in old product)
- Lifetime Indemnity clause for members above 60 years has been deleted.
- Increase in the sub-limit for cataract
In addition to the above, no medical tests are required for age upto 50 years for all fresh proposals/rollover cases where the proposal form is clean and/or with no claims history in the expiring policy.