1.0 Definitions and Abbreviations
|PAN||Permanent Account Number|
|FGII||Future Generali India Insurance|
|ISP||Internet Service Provider|
2.0 Applicability, Adaptable Measures and Scope
The Policy is applicable to external stakeholders and policy holders
3.0 Implementation and communication plan
The policy will be available on FGII web site.
We (Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited) are committed to protect your privacy and have taken reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information you have furnished to us and its transmission through the World Wide Web. In the process of you using this Website or availing of the existing or future services or Facility provided by the Website, You may be required to furnish information, personal or otherwise, relating to you, including information that is of a confidential nature). You are urged to keep the Personal Information current so as to ensure that the services and Facility remain relevant and reach you.
5.0 Collection of Personal, Sensitive and Health Information
Collecting your personal, Sensitive and health information (such as Name, mobile number, PAN, AADHAR, address, Driving License no, bank, credit or debit card or health information) etc.) Future Generali India Insurance Company may collect the information you provide when you:
• request information from Future Generali India Insurance website(s)
• Use online tools and calculators (this may include voice enabled services)
• apply online for products or subscribe online services
• If you do online transaction(s)
• Or you apply for a job online
6.0 Privacy of Personal, Sensitive and Health Information
We undertake not to disclose, except as otherwise provided, the Personal Information provided by you to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
• Conform to any statutory or legal requirements or comply with legal process.
• Conform to national security, if information requested by government authorities.
• Protect and defend Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited’s or any of its Affiliates' rights, interests or property.
• Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services or Terms and Conditions.
• Ensure effective servicing of the policy; or
• Act to protect the interests of Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
You shall not disclose to any person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited, or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained by you in the course of availing the Facility or use of Website. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited or its Affiliates to terminate the services or Facility, without prejudice to any damages, to which you may be entitled to or can access otherwise. We may, and are authorized to, share the Personal, sensitive and health Information with a third party, including Affiliates, that is interested in serving You, subject to due compliance with applicable laws and regulations that may be applicable to us. We may also use Your Personal Information for the purposes of providing You with services to which You subscribe. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose Your Personal Information to one or more Advisors and contractors of Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited and their sub-contractors, but such Advisors, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from us only for these purposes.
We may, and are authorized to, share, part with all Personal Information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to its Affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies / participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and You shall not hold Future Generali India liable for use or disclosure of Personal Information in such cases.
7.0 Purpose to use your Personal, sensitive and Health Information
We will also use the Personal Information provided by you for the following purposes:
• Allow You to access specific account information.
• Providing customization. We may use the Personal Information provided by You to customize Your visit to the Website by displaying appropriate content at our judgment and discretion.
• Send you information about us and / or our products and services. • To contact you when required.
• Future Generali India’s Affiliates may from time to time send by e-mail or otherwise, information relating to their products and services.
8.0 Reach Us for Consent management and queries
You may inform us at any time not to share Your Personal, sensitive and health Information with third parties by sending us an e-mail message at email@example.com
9.0 Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time by posting it on the website, you are requested to review it frequently on the website. In case of material changes in privacy statement, we will notify you by sending an email or by posting a notice on our website.
• FG Insure also collects your Google User Data in the Method and Scope described below-.
• Google User Authentication – FG Insure asks you to authenticate your Google User Account using your Google User credentials, through Google’s Authentication API which ensures complete security and confidentiality. To authenticate your Google User Account in ‘The App’ is optional and at your discretion. Note that, in the absence of this Authentication, FG Insure will not have the respective user data.
• Google Fit Authentication – FG Insure Youtube link to fit authentication video.
• Google User Data – FG Insure collects the following data from your Google Account.
• Steps Data as available in your Google Account.
• All your Information in FG Insure is accessible only to YOU, no other entity has access to this Information.
I’m here to offer you friendly advice and help.
Are you sure you want to end the session?